Lilypie Lilypie Lilypie

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The True Blues Fan

This fella is a friend of ours. He's one h*ll of Chelsea Fan. His love with football is unquestionable. I have never met anybody from Malaysia who really gives his life for football. He's now working as a manager of a kids football academy in Malacca. He comes here to London because he's visiting an open day of a university to take a course in football management to realise his big dream. I wish him the very best of luck. All the best buddy!










3 comments:

@nannoor said...

hi taufiq,
ingat lg tak kat ummi tasneem.
i nak mintak tolong lah.ada lagi tak gmbar2 yg u amik kt taman warisan putrajaya dulu?
my hubby dah terdelete all the pics dlm thumbdrive without informing me.tensen.
kalau ada let me know yea? pleaasee.
nyway, kem salam to aida.
congrats for upcoming buddle of joy on the way. :)

AzFiqs said...

Hi Nannoor. Oh, gmbr2 tu ade lagi. Cam mane I nak kasi kat you ek?

Anonymous said...

Ni badiuz ke?Mcm kenal