Lilypie Lilypie Lilypie

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Arwah Reza


Arwah Reza, originally uploaded by AzFiqs.

*sebak*

I don't even know how to actually start writing this. This guy is a special friend of mine and he just passed away today at age of 27 due to epilepsy. I am utterly shocked when I first heard the news and very, very sad to lose such a great and wonderful friend like him. Our path crossed when we were in college doing our A-Level. We were also in the same house, Topaz. Then, we were housemates for 3 great years at Sheffield went we did our degree. In Malaysia, we live not so far apart from each other, I was in Kajang and he lives in Sg. Ramal Bangi. We always go for futsal together and share a lot of things while on the way there. I am sure I am gonna miss those special moments with you bro...

Reza..you are one of a kind..I'm glad I have met you in my life..Thank you for being such a great friend..A lot of people will miss you terribly especially your family..I will always pray for you and semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat..Al-Fatihah..

6 comments:

Kak Safurah said...

Salam
Got this link form June-Jury.. so shocked to hear abt it and very very sad.. he was such a sweet person. Alfatihah

Kak Safurah said...

Salam
Got this link form June-Jury.. so shocked to hear abt it and very very sad.. he was such a sweet person. Alfatihah

Electra Maven said...

Hey,

I was just passing by and found that you might be interested in making money online.

I've joined those 2 a month ago and they are already paying me out.

www.buildupyourmlmonline.com
www.themagicofmlmonline.ws

Finally found something that We're able to make serious money and not that complicated.
Thought it was a good idea to share as most of the people I know keep falling into those
terrible scams.

All the best! Enjoy!

Monkeybox said...

Well, we all have to go at some point or another, Some too old, some too young. Sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

cute bb :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my he was so young and what a tragedy. His family is in my prayers and I am so sorry for your loss.